Pages

Monday 19 April 2010

Monkey'in around :D


I thoroughly enjoyed making this card for our latest challenge lol even though it was hard work :D I used the image 'Monkey pocket patootie' from 'The Stamping Boutique' which was great fun to work with! I made decoupage of the image...i forgot how much fun that was lol....used a mixture of D&D and capsule papers plus capsule flowers, ribbons and bows oh oh musn't forget that i got around to using my MS punch too for the leaves :D I entered my card into a few challenges.....

  1. 'Meljens designs' - 3D
  2. 'YNS' - stitching
  3. 'Stampin for the weekend' - Ribbons n bows

Thanks for stopping by :D

5 comments:

  1. this is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful... love that little monkey.. :) great job... love it!!

    thank you for joining the MelJen's challenge . Good luck!

    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute? I mean, how cute?! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the colors and the layout. WONDERFUL JOB!!!!Thank you for joining us at Meljen's desings. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Meljen's Designs!! Good Luck on the challenge!
    ♥Dee (Spryte)♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, wonderful colors and such an appealing layout and image! Thanks for playing with the MelJen's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.