Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Design Team call ended!!!

Glitter Graphics  http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/


It took me forever to choose as all the DT entries over the last month have been abosolutely STUNNING!


We needed another 2 on the design team but me being me i'm terrible and went for 3! lol


I've always been very indecisive :D


Sooooo if the following totally talented ladies could pop me an email at lexiscreations@castawaycrib.com we can get you settled in :D


(Please don't be dis-heartened if you weren't picked for the DT...all the entries were fabulous and it truely was a very hard decision and thank you so much for sharing your terrific creations!)


'Lin'


Dalia 'scrappin butterflies'


'Kobie'


Congratulations Ladies...see you on the other side :D lol xxx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies, welcome to the team! I look forward to getting to know each of you! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lou, and thanks for picking me. What a lovely surprise on this beautiful sunny Spring day. I have mailed you Lexi.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.