Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Announcing our new DT members......

Hi Susan here....

As I promised you all last week, I would like to introduce you now to the newest members of our Design Team here at Lexi's Creations.

Let me tell you a secret, I originally only wanted 6 new members, but when 9 applied and I started to look through their blogs I couldn't decide between them, so guess what I didn't, I asked all 9 would they like to come on board and they said yes!!

I am really excited about this and hope you will visit their blogs, by clicking on their names and then come back on the 9th January, after the Christmas break we are having, and join in our challenges and see what inspiration we can offer you all.

I think I have got a real treat here to show you, our newest members to our design team are:


Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas 
and a fabulous crafting New Year.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan and Lexi..That information above is SOOOO exciting! I can't wait to make the announcement on my own blog! Wahoo...if you need to reach me, you can use samaranavi@yahoo.com. My sympatico account was hacked and it will take 24 hours to see if they can recover it. I will let you know asap what occurs. Wahoo wahoo wahoo! Thx. Samara. I am ready to upload JT as well! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to look around and for your wonderful comments.

Love and hugs
Susan xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.